© Port of Rotterdam Authority - No rights can be derived from this publication.
The Rotterdam Container Port Special is a business-to-business publication of the Port of Rotterdam Authority made in cooperation with companies in the port of Rotterdam. This online magazine is packed with news, insights, videos and developments regarding Rotterdam Container Port .We hope that this magazine inspires you to expand boundaries together.
Please contact our Marketing Communication Department with any questions or suggestions you may have regarding the contents. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editing & Marketing
- Chantal Gouka, Marketing Communications Department Port of Rotterdam Authority.
- Realisation online publication
- Cynthia Arlaud, Corporate Communication Strategy/Digital Media.
- Graphic design and technical realisation
- Infographics / Video productions
- Rob Wilken Productions
- JLA Media
- Dean Harte
- Freek van Arkel Photography, Eric Bakker
Port of Rotterdam Authority
The aim of the Port of Rotterdam Authority is to enhance the port of Rotterdam’s competitive position as a logistics hub and world-class industrial complex. Not only in terms of size, but also quality. The core tasks of the Port Authority are to develop, manage and run the port in a sustainable way and to maintain a speedy and safe service for shipping.
Facts and figures for the Port Authority and the port of Rotterdam
- Approx. 10,500 ha (5,000 ha of which commercial sites, 3,500 ha water and 2,000 ha rail lines, roads, service corridors and greenery).
- The length of the port area is approx. 40 km.
- Direct employment: over 70,000 jobs.
- Goods throughput: over 400 million tonnes of goods per annum.
- Shipping: approx. 34,000 ocean-going vessels and 133,000 inland vessels per annum.
- 1,200 employees
- Turnover approx. 450 million euro
P.O.Box 6622, 3002 AP Rotterdam, The Netherlands
T +31 (0)10 25210 10
F +31 (0)10 25210 20