1. In connection with maintenance works to the moving section of the Calandbrug, operating restrictions will apply to the moving section from Saturday 10 December 2011 from 08:00 hours to Monday 12 December 2011 at 03:00 hours.
2. In order to allow passage to shipping through the moving section during this period, the bridge will be opened on the following dates and times:
- Saturday 10 December 2011 between 20:00 and 21:00 hours;
- Sunday 11 December 2011 between 09:00 and 10:00 hours;
- Sunday 11 December 2011 between 18:00 and 19:00 hours.
During these openings there will be no obstacles and/or restrictions preventing passage.
3. Shipping concerned is expressly requested to make themselves acquainted with progress and to find out, whether any changes have been made to the above-stated dates and times.
4. Information can be obtained from:
- Traffic Centre Hook of Holland, Traffic Management duty officer,
telephone number +31 (0)10 252 28 01 or VHF channel 11;
- Port Coordination Centre, the PCC Duty Officer,
telephone number +31 (0)10 252 24 00 or VHF channel 19.
The ROTTERDAM HARBOUR MASTER,
also State Harbour Master, Rotterdam - Rijnmond region
22 November 2011