1. Renovation operations will be taking place near the Chemtrade jetty, along the southern shore of the Calandkanaal at the level of shore site number 5523, from Monday 16 April 2012 to Friday 4 May 2012. These operations will be performed from various floating work boats.
2. The vessels involved in the operations will display marine signals in accordance with Article 3.28 of the Inland Navigation Police Regulations and will keep a listening watch on sector channel VHF 65, Rozenburg sector.
3. Shipping is requested to prevent water surges and/or suction at this location as much as possible as this may hamper operations.
4. Information can be obtained from:
- the Hook of Holland Traffic Center,
telephone number +31 (0)10 252 2801 or VHF Channel 11;
- the Harbour Coordination Center,
telephone number +31 (0)10 252 1000 VHF Channel 11.
The ROTTERDAM HARBOUR MASTER
also State Harbour Master, Rotterdam–Rijnmond region
12 April 2012