1. Operations will be taking place on the Nieuwe Maas along the southern shore, across an approximately 600-metre-long strip and approximately 50 metres from the shore, between KMR 1010 and KMR 1011, from Monday 23 April 2012 to Friday 28 September 2012.
2. The operations will be conducted during normal work days between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., using work boats which will keep a listening watch on the sector channel concerned.
3. Outside the above-stated times the work vessels will berth along the shore.
4. At the location of operations, shipping should remain outside the 50-metre strip, pass through slowly and prevent water surges and/or suction which may hamper operations.
5. Instructions issued by the competent authority and/or the local harbour patrol boat should be followed strictly.
6. Information can be obtained from:
- the Rotterdam Traffic Center, telephone number +31 (0)10 252 2601, VHF Channel 11;
- the Harbour Coordination Center, telephone number +31 (0)10 252 2400 or VHF Channel 19.
The ROTTERDAM HARBOUR MASTER
also State Harbour Master, Rotterdam-Rijnmond region
19 April 2012