Buoying and beaconing of waterways
1. From 1 December 2011 the Yangtzehaven sector light will be put out of service.
2. This restriction to shipping is in connection with works to the current Yangtzehaven cross quay for the benefit of Maasvlakte 2. The sector light will be put back in service in 2013, following the digging out of the cross quay.
3. Information can be obtained from:
- Traffic Centre Hook of Holland, Traffic Management duty officer,
telephone number +31 (0)10 252 28 01 or VHF channel 11;
- Port Coordination Centre, the PCC Duty Officer,
telephone number +31 (0)10 252 24 00 or VHF channel 19.
The ROTTERDAM HARBOUR MASTER,
also State Harbour Master, Rotterdam - Rijnmond region
22 November 2011