Rotterdam is a port of pioneers. In Rotterdam we are continuously searching for answers to the question as to how we can do things smarter, more efficiently, better and more sustainably, whether this concerns open data, Internet of Things, sustainable energy or exchange of residual products. Innovators are given plenty of space, opportunities and support to succeed in the port of Rotterdam. Rotterdam: the place to innovate.
Why innovate in Rotterdam?
- The biggest port in Europe and one of the largest sea ports in the world
- Network of potential clients including in the sectors transport & logistics, chemical & refining industry, energy and offshore & maritime
- Launchlab, start-up accelerator and investment fund for port-related innovations
- Facilities to produce prototypes and space to test
- Innovation ecosystem, supporting innovators in all innovation phases; from ideation, to validation, to prototyping, to scaling
- Global city Rotterdam: named by the New York Times, Rough Guide and Lonely Planet as must-visit place.