The port of Rotterdam accommodates the world’s largest renewable industrial cluster. Here, bio companies benefit from endless possibilities for the supply of all conceivable feedstocks and the global distribution options of finished products. The presence of a strong petrochemical cluster combined with the experience of the existing bio-based industry makes Rotterdam an ideal location for the bio-based industry.
- Largest renewable industry cluster in the world
- European hub for biofuels
- Ideal location for the supply of biobased feedstocks
- 5 biofuel plants, 2 biochemical companies
- Opportunities for growth with unique Plug & Play concept