The port of Rotterdam is the largest container port in Europe. The enormous scale of container transhipment yields interesting benefits. For example, there are line connections with over 1,000 ports across the world and excellent intermodal connections for the transport of containers to destinations within Europe. Furthermore, the Rotterdam port area offers a broad choice of competitive service providers and state-of-the-art terminals.
- Largest container port in Europe with room for growth
- Can accommodate largest container ships 24/7
- State-of-the-art container terminals
- Fast, efficient, reliable handling of sea containers
- High quality and broad offer of value-added services