Each year in July, the Port of Rotterdam Authority publishes its half-year report. The purpose of this report is to inform you of the financial results of the Port Authority in the first six months of the year.
Half Year Report 2019
- Total throughput of 240.7 million tonnes, a new record
- Increase in container throughput to 7.5 million TEU (+6.4% in TEU, +4.8% in tonnes)
- Moderate increase (+4.0%) in revenue of the Port of Rotterdam Authority to € 357.8 million
- Clear increase (+7.0%) in operating result to € 134.8 million
- Ongoing high investments (€ 177.1 million) in infrastructure