A.S. (Allard) Castelein
Allard Castelein is President and Chief Executive Officer of the Port Authority (CEO). The commercial departments and staff departments report to the President and Chief Executive Officer.
Year of birth: 1958
Appointed: President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Port of Rotterdam Authority from 01-01-2014
End of present term: 31-12-2021
Former position: Vice President Environment Royal Dutch Shell
- Vice chairman and member of the Supervisory Board of Sohar Industrial Port Company SAOC (SIPC)
- Vice chairman and member of the Supervisory Board of Sohar International Development Company (SIDC)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Rotterdam Partners
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Isala hospitals
- Member of the Executive Board of the Confederation of Netherlands Industry and Employers (VNO-NCW)
- Chairman Board Ronald McDonald Huis Sophia Rotterdam
- Member Economic Board Zuid-Holland
- Non-executive director Renewi plc.
- Member Supervisory Board International Architecture Biennale Rotterdam (IABR)