Many ports manage their own assets. This involves high costs, investments and risks. Based on years of experience with asset and waterway management, the Port of Rotterdam Authority has developed digital tools for optimum asset management.
We have tools for:
- Deterioration models for quays and assets
- More efficient and smarter dredging
- Database with complete information on the assets
- Repair and maintenance schedules with clients
- Planning budgets and risks for asset management
All tools are designed to cause minimal disruption to ship and client operations while taking commercial value and contracts into consideration. The tools are linked with each other.