Missing accurate predictions when vessels will arrive at your port? Timetoport offers you a reliable solution to accurately predict arrivals. This enables port authorities and port communities to optimise planning and maximise the utilisation of berths, assets and people.
Would you like to see how it works? Have a look at our featured port of the month Nhava Sheva. Timetoport will rotate featured ports. Each chosen port will be live for a limited time. You can also vote for the port (link naar https://demo.timetoport.com/app/timetoport-featured-port) you would like to see next.
Predictions are based on:
- AIS signals from all vessels heading to your port.
- Or based on MMSI numbers of the vessels provided by a Port Management System, a Port Community System or other operational system.
Timetoport provides accurate vessel predictions up to seven days ahead. This allows ports to better plan the deployment of pilots, tugs, linesmen and other service providers. The terminals and operators in a port can also optimise the use of resources such as berths, assets and people.
Users have direct access to all the information they need. Manually checking the (estimated) arrival of vessels is a thing of the past. Timetoport is also attractively priced and therefore accessible to any port.
How it works
- Contact us and start a free 3 months trial.
- The machine learning algorithm starts predicting the arrival (ETA) of the ships to your port.
- You can either integrate Timetoport via an API connection.
- Or you can integrate Timetoport into your website with a map functionality.
- Boost the planning and performance of your port and port community.
- ETA predictions for 50,000 port calls per year
- for 5 ports on different continents
- 5 days before arrival, predicted ETA with a 4 hour deviation
Is your port the next to optimise their port calls?