11 May 2021
How can we help you?
The Harbour Master of Rotterdam supervises the ports of Rotterdam, Schiedam, Vlaardingen, Dordrecht, Zwijndrecht and Papendrecht. The Harbour Master inspects whether vessels satisfy national and international safety, security and environmental regulations.
HARBOUR MASTER ROTTERDAM
The Harbour Master is responsible for the smooth, safe, clean and secure handling of shipping and supervises operational (environmental) safety, high-risk activities and compliance with relevant transport legislation.
- Labour Inspectorate (SZW)
- Human Environment and Transport Inspectorate (ILT)
- Police, Unit Rotterdam, district Seaport
- Royal Netherlands Marechaussee (KMar)
- Netherlands Police Agency/Water Police Department (KLPD/DW)
- Directorate-General for Public Works and Water Management (RWS)
- Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (NVWA)
- DCMR Environmental Protection Agency Rijnmond
- South Holland Environment Agency South