Each year in July, the Port of Rotterdam Authority publishes its half-year report. The purpose of this report is to inform you of the financial results of the Port Authority in the first six months of the year.
Half-year report 2022
- 0.8% more cargo than in first half of 2021
- Russia: container volume halted, declining volume of coal, LNG and oil
- Increase in revenue and operating result of the Port Authority
- Energy transition: investment decisions by business approx. € 3 billion
- Solution for nitrogen issue still a pressing concern