Corona regulations visit
We want your visit to FutureLand to be as nice and safe as possible. This is why we comply with the RIVM (Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) directives:
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms.
- Always follow the health regulations.
- Social distancing is no longer compulsory, but make sure you keep a safe distance.
- Follow the directions of the FutureLand staff.
Coronavirus entry pass:
- NOT REQUIRED: For a visit to the information centre no Coronavirus entry pass is required.
- NOT REQUIRED: Inside the coach, wearing a face mask is compulsory throughout the tour. No Coronavirus entry pass is required.
- REQUIRED: For the boat trip all passengers aged 13 years or older must show a Coronavirus entry pass and a valid identity card.
- REQUIRED: For a visit to the restaurant in FutureLand a Coronavirus entry pass and a valid identity card are compulsory.
- REQUIRED: Meetings and presentations for groups will be allowed if a Coronavirus entry pass and a valid identity card are shown.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE TICKETS AND CANCELLATION
The following terms and conditions for cancellation apply to reservations made and tickets ordered via www.futureland.nl:
- Tickets for activities like coach tours, boat trips, workshops, and lectures may be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the start of the activity, except in cases where the activity includes a catering component.
- Tickets with a catering component may be cancelled free of charge up to five days before the start of the activity.
- It is not possible to refund the purchase amount in the event of a cancellation after the aforementioned deadlines.
- Tickets may be transferred to other holders who fall within the same price/age category.
- In the event of a timely cancellation, the payment method used for the purchase will be used for refunding. The purchase amount will be refunded within ten working days. The same applies to cancellation by FutureLand due to unforeseen circumstances, such as poor weather.